What is virtual volunteering?
Because of the current situation in our country RVC moves to online volunteering.
What does it mean?
During quarantine the Center is closed, that means that holding of all events and, consequently, voluntary activity are stopped, BUT!
We neither want to give up nor to stop doing good, especially in such a complicated period for all of us, when we are needed much more than usually!
We have always been saying that volunteering does not have limits and we are going to help online!
Everything that you need is a computer/phone and internet access, and you are now able to do good!
♥We offer a lot of VACANCIES:
• Informing the elderly by phone
• Accompanying lonely and sedentary elderly people by phone
• Help in urgent food products delivery to elderly
• Educational online classes with children of different ages
• Professional online classes with people of various ages
• Online translators eng-rom-rus (in written mode)
• Group of journalists for volunteer social media
Also, if you have some IDEAS OF ONLINE VOLUNTEERING VACANCIES – we will review your variants with great pleasure!
Link for registration⬇
In case of any questions don’t hesitate to contact
0 (60) 062039